[SciPy-dev] Re: [SciPy-user] Re: Future directions for SciPy in light of meeting at Berkeley

Janet M. Swisher swisher at enthought.com
Thu Mar 10 11:03:37 CST 2005

John Hunter wrote:

>    Prabhu> Do you already have the top level document that guides the
>    Prabhu> new user through this 15 minute drill?  If you don't,
>    Prabhu> would it help if I took a stab at it?  I often find that a
>    Prabhu> top level document of this form helps us fill in the
>    Prabhu> blanks.
>
>Fernando and I have been working on such a beast.
>
>  We have draft chapters for the intro, ipython,
>matplotlib and VTK so far.
>
>It's too rough and incomplete now for distribution, but we hope to
>have something useful in insert-time-interval-here :-)

If you'd like, I'd be happy to do "developmental" editing --- in other
words, review your outline and make suggestions about structure, content
coverage, etc. (leaving aside copy-editing until later). Feel free to
contact me off-list.

--
Janet Swisher --- Senior Technical Writer
Enthought, Inc. http://www.enthought.com