[SciPy-dev] Freeze Thursday at 5:00pm until further notice

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Wed Nov 9 20:23:20 CST 2005

Thursday evening I'm going to move the contents of newscipy and newcore
to the  trunk positions on the scipy svn tree and copy the current trunk
contents to branches/oldscipy branches/oldcore

To prepare for this.  Please make all commits by Thursday at 5:00pm.

I will also tag the contents of the tree at that point and make a
release of both packages (and a final-final Numeric release).

The scipy_core version number will be 0.6

Please respond with comments or concerns.

-Travis