[SciPy-dev] Some Feedback

Joe Harrington jh at oobleck.astro.cornell.edu
Wed Nov 9 21:52:56 CST 2005

Hi Jon,

There is in fact a plan to rework the web site.  It's an initiative of
the ASP project.  I have to admit some frustration that I post here
semi-regularly discussing these initiatives, few people sign up for
them (thanks to those who have), and then people comment here that
they wish something was being done about things other than the
software itself.  So, please go to

http://www.scipy.org/wikis/accessible_scipy/AccessibleSciPy

sign up to do some web work, and let's get this thing moving!  I hope
others will do likewise.  The roadmap for ASP is linked at the top of
the ASP page, and is also here: