[SciPy-dev] SciPy Website (Was Feedback)

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Wed Nov 9 21:58:06 CST 2005

Joe Harrington wrote:

>Hi Jon,
>
>There is in fact a plan to rework the web site.  It's an initiative of
>the ASP project.  I have to admit some frustration that I post here
>semi-regularly discussing these initiatives, few people sign up for
>them (thanks to those who have), and then people comment here that
>they wish something was being done about things other than the
>software itself.  So, please go to

Thanks for pointing out your efforts.   We should all take better note.

We should not overlook the problem of Plone, however.   I tried to edit
a page today under plone (the numarray discussion page).   It took too
long, and then when I was done, the system just hung and did not save my
edits.

I wonder if others have experienced this and simply given up.

-Travis