[SciPy-dev] how to help scipy development?

Mark Koudritsky kamrik at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:17:55 CST 2005

On 11/17/05, Arnd Baecker <arnd.baecker at web.de> wrote:
> I am not sure how feasible it is to make a copy of
> the ReSt from the wiki into core/scipy/doc/
> for each release/change/...

In the case of Moin wiki a page URL with "?action=print" gives the
page without all the side bars footers and headers - just plain HTML
of tpage.
So, I think, it can be easily done with something like

wget http://www.scipy.org/Wiki/Contribute/?action=print
mv ....  ... core/scipy/doc/Contribute.html

somewhere in the script for building the release.
Similar strategy can be used for many doc files in the release.