[SciPy-dev] how to help scipy development?

Mark Koudritsky kamrik at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 01:37:08 CST 2005

On 11/17/05, Arnd Baecker <arnd.baecker at web.de> wrote:
> Concerning restructured text, which I like a lot,
> one has to embed the page with
> {{{
> #!rst
>
> }}}
>
> At least on http://astraw.com/scipy/moin.fcg/ArndBaecker
> it did not work with #!rst at the beginning only.
When one wants to apply a parser to the whole page, the instruction should be:
#FORMAT parser-name
at the beginning.
In this case
#FORMAT rst

The {{{#!parser-name }}} syntax is  for applying a parser to part of
the page, which is useful  for parsers like python (which displays  a
piece of python code with syntax highlighting and line numbering)