[SciPy-dev] Cannot build scipy_core (newcore) on Solaris 8

Christopher Hanley chanley at stsci.edu
Mon Oct 10 12:34:58 CDT 2005

O.K.  I have checked out the changes from SVN and made another attempt
on Solaris.  I have continued to use the modified config.h file.  I once
again seem to be getting complaints about some of the C99 functions.
The build log is attached.

Chris

p.s.  I did "touch" the config.h file prior to attempting the rebuild so
that it wouldn't get rebuilt.