[SciPy-dev] Found 64-bit bug. New beta to come out tonight.

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Tue Oct 11 14:32:03 CDT 2005

And there was cause for great rejoicing...

Arnd Becker helped me track down a bug in the ufuncobject.c code that
was only showing up on his 64-bit system (but would likely have shown up
on other systems as well).

The recent SVN of newcore passes most of the tests (there are a couple
too-stringent tests that don't pass because of numerical noise).  But it
looks like we are ready for another beta release.

Please make any commits as soon as you can.  I'll make a release tonight
(about 7 hours from now).

-Travis