[SciPy-dev] Thoughts on when to make a full release of SciPy Core
oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Tue Oct 11 16:26:46 CDT 2005
I've been thinking about when to make a full release of SciPy Core.
This is what I think needs to be done (in random order):
* Get full scipy working on top of it.
* Get records.py working.
* Get ma.py (Masked Arrays) working well.
* Write some tests for fft, linear algebra, and random code
* Port memory-mapped module from numarray.
Would like to have done (but not essential for first release):
* Fix scalar_as_number implementations to not go through ufuncs
More information about the Scipy-dev