[SciPy-dev] [Fwd: Re: Itianum feedback]

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Sat Oct 15 02:19:18 CDT 2005

Joe Cooper wrote:
> I'm not sure what's changed--I haven't touched the plone on scipy.org in
> months, possibly years.  The actual mailman pages are up:

> I'm sure Travis is on the list, but I've cc'ed him anyway, as he
> probably has a better chance of knowing what's going on than anyone.
> I'm looking into it, but I have a significant Plone barrier that
> prevents my brain from understanding anything it does or why it does it
> or how to fix it when it doesn't do what it's supposed to do--I wouldn't
> give good odds on me being able to fix it.

Cool, thanks: those links work fine.

If nothing else, the links on

could be fixed to point to the ones you provided above.  While on the subject,
this would have the added benefit of taking people directly to the non-plone
archives pages, which are a LOT easier to read (since the emails are not
squeezed inside a box requiring horizontal scrolling on many screens), and
load instantly (the plone pages quite often are agonizingly slow to load).  It
would be nice (IMHO) if the search function gave results on the non-plone
version, though that may be too much to ask :)

Anyway, many thanks for providing a workaround.

Regards,