[SciPy-dev] 3 failures with '0.4.3.1330'

Darren Dale dd55 at cornell.edu
Thu Oct 20 11:40:17 CDT 2005


I also see these errors.

Darren

On Thursday 20 October 2005 12:32 pm, Nils Wagner wrote:
> scipy.test(1) using ATLAS results in
>
> ======================================================================
> FAIL: check_random
> (scipy.linalg.decomp.test_decomp.test_cholesky)
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/scipy/linalg/tests/test_decomp.py",
> line 284, in check_random
>      assert_array_almost_equal(a,a1)
>    File
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/scipy/test/testing.py",
> line 727, in assert_array_almost_equal
>      assert cond,\
> AssertionError:
> Arrays are not almost equal (mismatch 100.0%):
>          Array 1: [[  1.3592684e+01   1.3593857e+00
>   1.2131043e+00   4.4811041e-01
>      7.8969831e-01   1.3969793e+00   8.1902659e-01   1....
>          Array 2: [[ 184.7610566   18.4777003   16.4893434
>    6.0910231   10.7341195
>      18.9886978   11.1327695   17.8980693   24.0382271...
>
>
> ======================================================================
> FAIL: check_random_complex
> (scipy.linalg.decomp.test_decomp.test_cholesky)
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/scipy/linalg/tests/test_decomp.py",
> line 298, in check_random_complex
>      assert_array_almost_equal(a,a1)
>    File
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/scipy/test/testing.py",
> line 727, in assert_array_almost_equal
>      assert cond,\
> AssertionError:
> Arrays are not almost equal (mismatch 100.0%):
>          Array 1: [[  2.1277216e+01 +0.0000000e+00j
>   1.7653394e+00 -6.5097573e-02j
>      1.5406931e+00 +1.9640981e-01j   1.6667752e+00 +3.0...
>          Array 2: [[  4.5271991e+02 +0.0000000e+00j
>   3.7561508e+01 -1.3850951e+00j
>      3.2781659e+01 +4.1790538e+00j   3.5464335e+01 +6.5...
>
>
> ======================================================================
> FAIL: check_simple_complex
> (scipy.linalg.decomp.test_decomp.test_cholesky)
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/scipy/linalg/tests/test_decomp.py",
> line 270, in check_simple_complex
>      assert_array_almost_equal(a,a1)
>    File
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/scipy/test/testing.py",
> line 727, in assert_array_almost_equal
>      assert cond,\
> AssertionError:
> Arrays are not almost equal (mismatch 100.0%):
>          Array 1: [[  3.1622777e+00 +0.0000000e+00j
>   4.1109610e+00 +2.8460499e+00j
>      4.7434165e+00 -1.5811388e+00j]
>   [  0.0000000e+00 +...
>          Array 2: [[  1.0000000e+01 +0.0000000e+00j
>   1.3000000e+01 +9.0000000e+00j
>      1.5000000e+01 -5.0000000e+00j]
>   [  1.3000000e+01 -...
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ran 386 tests in 0.987s
>
> FAILED (failures=3)
>
> _______________________________________________
> Scipy-dev mailing list
> Scipy-dev at scipy.net
> http://www.scipy.net/mailman/listinfo/scipy-dev

-- 
Dr. Darren S. Dale
dd55 at cornell.edu




More information about the Scipy-dev mailing list