[SciPy-dev] interest in Time series functionality?

Stephen Walton stephen.walton at csun.edu
Mon Apr 24 22:18:03 CDT 2006

Travis N. Vaught wrote:

>For the record, Enthought is also very interested in seeing time-series
>functionality within scipy.

So am I.  I do a lot of time series analysis (solar activity time series
in my case) and am forever re-inventing the wheel here.  My reading of
Matt's original post sounds like it would be extremely useful to a very
large community, namely those solar astronomers who study the solar
cycle on daily/weekly/annual/decadal time scales.

Steve Walton