[SciPy-dev] New ISP

Jeff Strunk jstrunk at enthought.com
Thu Aug 3 09:21:38 CDT 2006

Good Morning,

I am pleased to announce that Enthought is now using a new ISP. We have a 10
megabit internet connection from our in building provider now. That is 6.6
times faster than our old T1. Downloads of Enthon and Scipy should be much
faster now.

If you find that you are connecting at slow speeds, it may be that your ISP's
DNS cache has not recognized our DNS changes yet. Most should have changed
within 20 minutes of the switchover. Some ISPs may take a day, and very few
will take a few weeks.

Thanks,
Jeff Strunk
IT Administrator