[SciPy-dev] "branching" a package inside scipy ?

David Cournapeau david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Dec 4 06:39:53 CST 2006

Hi,

    It is a bit OT, but I would like to know if it is possible to
"branch" a package under scipy hierarchy. Specifically, I am about to
change heavily some internal of my toolbox pyem in the sandbox, which
may involve some changes of scipy.clusters (I would wait for approval
for committing the changes once done of course), but I would like to
continue fixing some bugs and so on in the trunk.

    Is this possible for someone with write access to scipy SVN ?

    cheers,

    David