[SciPy-dev] Fwd: [sage-devel] numpy in SAGE, etc.

Mark Koudritsky kamrik at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:55:19 CST 2006

On 12/7/06, Alan G Isaac <aisaac at american.edu> wrote:
> Sorry if this is orthogonal to your interests,
> but just wanted to make sure you knew about
> http://www.scipy.org/Numpy_Example_List_With_Doc

I've seen it only briefly before but now when you pointed out, I
realized that it covers most of what I talked about in my previous
message, thanks.

Should we maybe add a paragraph on the main documentation page
instructing people that "Numpy Example List" is the place to
contribute functions documentation?
Many people don't know about it (I didn't)

Maybe it should be even renamed to something like "Numpy functions reference" ?