[SciPy-dev] Fwd: [sage-devel] numpy in SAGE, etc.

Alan G Isaac aisaac at american.edu
Fri Dec 8 23:31:49 CST 2006

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006, Jonathan Guyer apparently wrote:
> Do you know if any of that actually works? The last time
> I looked at it, I couldn't figure out what to do with it.

*If* it works?  Yes: it works great.  I use it all the time.
Use it like any other writer, but use file extension .xml or
FireFox won't recognize it.  (And of course IE has always
been completely braindead for XML, although perhaps IE
7 finally will parse XHTML+MathML? I have not tried.)

*How* it works?  Sorry.  I did not contribute any of the
Python code.

If I missed your question, ask more.

Cheers,
Alan Isaac

PS
Hint: for LaTeX output, make raw-latex the default text
role, and it all looks beautiful!