[SciPy-dev] ANN: An alternative to numpy.core.ma

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 16:52:40 CST 2006

Pierre GM wrote:
> PS:
> Technical question: how can I delete some files in the DeveloperZone wiki ?
> The maskedarray.py, test_maskedarray.py, test_subclasses.py are out of date,
> and should be replaced by the package. Thanks a lot in advance !

I've done it for you. You click on the attachment link, and then at the bottom
of the page is a button to delete the attachment. However, this is only true if
you have been granted the appropriate permissions; I believe I gave DELETE
privileges only to people with numpy SVN checkin privileges.

If you would like a more appropriate place to develop and distribute your code
than a wiki page, ask Jeff Strunk (Cced here) for SVN checkin privileges to
scipy. You can make a sandbox package for your code.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco