[SciPy-dev] Fwd: [sage-devel] numpy in SAGE, etc.

David Huard david.huard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 11:20:08 CST 2006

Hi all,

I followed this thread with much interest and I wouldn't like it to die
without some kind of concensus being reached for the Scipy documention
system. Am I correct to say that Epydoc + REST/Latex seems the way to go ?

If this is the case, what's next ? I'm not familiar with any of this, but
I'd be great if someone knowledgeable could define a roadmap and create a
couple of tickets so that people like me could contribute small steps.

Cheers,

David