[SciPy-dev] rst2mathml

David Huard david.huard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 13:09:55 CST 2006

Neal,

maybe the easiest solution is to add two lines to the setup.py scripts:

    'scripts' : ['tools/rst2html.py',
                 'tools/rst2s5.py',
                 'tools/rst2latex.py',
                 'tools/rst2newlatex.py',
                 'tools/rst2xml.py',
                 'tools/rst2pseudoxml.py',
                 '../sandbox/jensj/latex_math/tools/rst2latexmath.py',
                 '../sandbox/jensj/latex_math/tools/rst2mathml.py'],}

David