[SciPy-dev] Fwd: [sage-devel] numpy in SAGE, etc.

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 08:08:47 CST 2006

David Huard wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I followed this thread with much interest and I wouldn't like it to die
> without some kind of concensus being reached for the Scipy documention
> system. Am I correct to say that Epydoc + REST/Latex seems the way to go ?
>
> If this is the case, what's next ? I'm not familiar with any of this, but
> I'd be great if someone knowledgeable could define a roadmap and create a
> couple of tickets so that people like me could contribute small steps.

I'm curious about this also.  Is the idea that epydoc can be hacked to work
with a hacked docutils?  So, the plan is to incorporate docutils
modifications (so that rst2latex would recognize latex-math role), and then
to somehow hook this into epydoc?  (And, neither of these is yet available
for testing, right?)