[SciPy-dev] Period table?

val val at vtek.com
Sun Dec 17 17:15:38 CST 2006

Jeff, this indeed sounds cool.  Kind of a *naturally organized*
data framework for atomic, spectral, and other data.  Kind of
atomic google?  Going on with your impressive list,
does it make sense to integrate into the search engine
a computational engine to *compute missing data*?
E.g., atomic/spectral physics engine to compute intensities
for spectral transitions using the run-time computed wavefunctions,
and/or the neural network engine/estimator (based on available data).
cheers, val