[SciPy-dev] Period table?

Tim Leslie tim.leslie at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 17:33:02 CST 2006

On 12/18/06, Adam Curtis <adamadamadamamiadam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well.. I can definetely sketch up a bit of code to bring the idea to life,
> but I'll need some help with the specifics.
>
> How would you quickly find the actual information to place in the table? I'm
> a bit too lazy to look up each element and manually hard-code in the data
> myself.

I was thinking about this last night and I think the best way to
handle it would be to work out the data structures and interfaces
first and worry about importing actual data later. I'm sure that once
we know the format we need the data in we can write a script to import
it all. Either that or find an undergraduate student who wants to help
out on a project...

Tim