[SciPy-dev] Period table?

Adam Curtis adamadamadamamiadam at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 16:14:35 CST 2006

Yeah, the element class will accept any number of **kwargs, but the basics
are included as positional arguments as well.

How much information do we need to be given in order to automatically
calculate the rest of the data? I know with the atomic number you can find
the electron configuration, which can be used to find the period, group, and
valence electron number. What do you think would be the minimal amount of
data required to be inputted?

--
"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to
bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan