[SciPy-dev] TimeSeries class now sub-class of MaskedArray

Pierre GM pgmdevlist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 17:14:22 CST 2006

On Wednesday 20 December 2006 14:36, Matt Knox wrote:
> >  Matt,
> >
> > The init script doesn't build cseries.c
> >
> > David
>
> I'm not sure how I would do that really. I just have a manual script I run
> with hard coded paths on windows for compiling.

I had to write a small setup.py to get cseries.c to compile. I hope Matt won't
mind my having posted it on the svn server. Note that you may wanna check
that the `cseries.c` in `src` is the same as the `cseries.c` in root... (I
thought it'd be better to put the c code in its own folder. Not that it
matters much...)