[SciPy-dev] old Scipy.org

Joe Cooper joe at enthought.com
Fri Feb 10 15:04:11 CST 2006

My understanding was that everything anyone wanted had already been
pulled off of the old site before I flipped the switch to the new one.
But don't panic.

The data is fine, and in fact, the site has never been shutdown.  It
just doesn't work very well anymore with a new domain name (and I don't
have time at the moment to dig into plone to figure out how to change
all of those image/css/js paths to go to the right place).

It can be reached at http://old.scipy.org