[SciPy-dev] old Scipy.org

Travis N. Vaught travis at enthought.com
Fri Feb 10 22:44:49 CST 2006

Robert Kern wrote:
> Joe Cooper wrote:

>> It can be reached at http://old.scipy.org
>>

> The wikis are still unaccessible even by manually typing in the URL directly. E.g.
>
> http://old.scipy.org/wikis/topical_software/

The old.scipy.org plone site now looks sane (or as sane as it ever
did).  And the wikis work for me as well.

Perhaps we could override the MissingPage system page in our MoinMoin
instance to include a suggested link with the 'old.scipy.org' address.
I've no idea if this is possible to do with a Moin macro or not.
Probably not worth too much time, but at least the prose guidance of how
to try to edit a broken link to get where you want to go would be useful
on the MissingPage.

I think Andrew S. or Chris F.  has to do this, however.

Best,

Travis