[SciPy-dev] Conferences

Steven H. Rogers steve at shrogers.com
Sat Feb 25 09:24:26 CST 2006

There doesn't seem to be any conference information on the new MorinMoin
based web site.

Are there plans for SciPy06?

It would be nice to have conference page with an announcement for the
next conference and links to the Plone pages for previous
conferences/workshops.  The conferences are helpful for promoting SciPy
and the presentations have a lot of useful material.  This information
should be easy to find.

I couldn't find anything on the new site and will start such a page if
it doesn't already exist.  I suppose it should go in the Developer Zone
until it's reasonably polished?

Regards
Steve