[SciPy-dev] Conferences

Steven H. Rogers steve at shrogers.com
Sat Feb 25 21:13:12 CST 2006

Robert Kern wrote:

> I think a really good target for volunteer effort would be to migrate the old
> conference pages over to the new Wiki. When we've made some decisions about
> dates and such, we will issue a real Call For Papers and write the page for SciPy06.

I've created a conferences page
(http://scipy.org/Developer_Zone/Conferences) and begun porting the
conference pages from the old site, starting with SciPy2005.  The other
years are linked to the old site.  The images on the SciPy2005 page are
still liked to the old site as I don't know how to upload images to
MoinMoin. I used tables to make the page look more or less like the old one,
but there may be a better way to do this.

Steve
Steven H. Rogers, Ph.D., steve at shrogers.com
Weblog: http://shrogers.com/weblog
"He who refuses to do arithmetic is doomed to talk nonsense."
-- John McCarthy