[SciPy-dev] Scipy-dev Digest, Vol 26, Issue 47

Brendan Simons brendansimons at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 1 00:21:31 CST 2006

Speaking as a newbie, I find the "import scipy (which?)" ambiguity
confusing enough to be annoying.  I  can't think of any advantage of
overlapping the namespaces.

I nominate sciarray or numsci as potential replacements.

   Brendan
--
Brendan Simons, Project Engineering
Stern Laboratories, Hamilton Ontario