[SciPy-dev] [Fwd: Re: Renaming scipy_core: winner is *numerix*]

Jonathan Taylor jonathan.taylor at utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 3 22:22:45 CST 2006

I love the idea of numpy/scipy.  It is incredibly consistent and
simple.  If I recall correctly when I first was looking at numerical
python solutions numpy seemed to be related to Numeric and numarray
anyways, and thus it would be perfect to represent the hybrid that
scipy_core is going for.  Ya/no?

Jon.