[SciPy-dev] Now new svn of numpy is ready

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at trichech.us
Thu Jan 5 08:45:13 CST 2006

On Jan 5, 2006, at 9:18 AM, Darren Dale wrote:

> I also got several fft errors, but only when scipy uses fftw-3. Try
> commenting
> out the fftw-3 dictionary in system_info.fftw_info. I did so to
> force scipy
> to use fftw-2, and test(10) completes without errors.

I only have fftw-2.1.5 on my system, as far as I can tell:

fftw_info:
   fftw3 not found
   FOUND:
     libraries = ['rfftw', 'fftw']
     library_dirs = ['/usr/local/lib']
     define_macros = [('SCIPY_FFTW_H', None)]
     include_dirs = ['/usr/local/include']

--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck

Population Ecologist, Marine Mammal Section
Fish & Wildlife Research Institute (FWC)
St. Petersburg, FL

Adjunct Assistant Professor
Warnell School of Forest Resources
University of Georgia