[SciPy-dev] PATCH: numpy build problems on Solaris

Christopher Stawarz chris at pseudogreen.org
Thu Jan 5 09:29:58 CST 2006

Hi,

I've attached a patch to fix some problems I encountered when building
numpy (latest from SVN) on Solaris using Sun's WorkShop 10 compiler.
The important fix is that the files _signbit.c and _isnan.c weren't
getting included in the source distribution, which caused my build to
fail when _signbit.c was needed and not found.  The rest are just a few
minor tweaks to remove a mess of compiler warnings about empty
structure members.

Cheers,
Chris