[SciPy-dev] ANN: Robert Kern joins Enthought (yee haw.)

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Sat Jan 7 17:32:11 CST 2006

Hey folks,

I just wanted to announce something that I am extremely excited about.
Robert Kern joined Enthought at the beginning of the year.  If I could
dance a jig, I would. You'll have to settle for a smile.  :-)  We're
amazingly lucky to have him around, and I'm looking forward to working
with him even more closely than we have in the past.  Most importantly,
now there's someone around here who can explain Nils questions to me...
:-)  Robert will be working on a variety of things including
SciPy/NumPy.  He'll be as active as he ever has in the SciPy community
and in a great position to help push the project forward even more.

Here's to hoping your new year went as well as ours,
eric