[SciPy-dev] [Numpy-discussion] Re: How to handle a[...] in numpy?

Sasha ndarray at mac.com
Tue Jan 10 21:37:48 CST 2006

As promised, newaxis support is in svn.  I am reasonably confident that
I've got memory management issues right, but I would appreciate if someone
reviews the code. (http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/changeset/1871).

I will explain the current state of affairs in Wiki
(http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/changeset/1866).  Is this the
right Wiki for this type of stuff?  I don't have access to
new.scipy.org/Wiki.

-- sasha