[SciPy-dev] SciPy 0.4.4 release progress

Ed Schofield schofield at ftw.at
Mon Jan 30 05:05:04 CST 2006

Erick Tryzelaar wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>Any chance that 0.4.4 is going to end up on sourceforge.net? I maintain
>the scipy release for darwinports, and I'd hate to have to hit your wiki
>in order to download the release.

Yes, good point.  Eric, Travis (Vaught): if you'd like me to release the
files to SF.net, I need the appropriate permissions.  My SF.net user
name is 'edschofield'.  The project also needs some simple admin work
done on it -- for instance, the description states that SciPy
"supplements the popular Numeric module".  I'm willing to do this too.

-- Ed