[SciPy-dev] Wrapping band matrices

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Thu Jun 1 04:05:45 CDT 2006

Hi Pearu,

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006, Pearu Peterson wrote:

> Hi Arnd,
> Could you set up a scipy ticket for your request and assign it to me?

ok, I will.

> At the moment I don't have time for testing your wrappers

That's fine - actually, before you really start looking into them,
it would be better that we do some of the things in the TODO file before
(<s,d> stuff and add some more unit tests)
- I will let you know when we managed to do that.

At this point it would be great if could give me a pointer why
I don't have the `overwrite_ab` option anymore  - does one have to
change the wrapper somehow?

Many thanks,

Arnd