[SciPy-dev] [integrate|interpolate|optimize]/common_routines.py

Tim Leslie tim.leslie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 00:23:47 CST 2006

There is a common_routines.py file in 3 packages. Looking at the diffs
between the 3 of them it seems to me that they all originated in a single
file at one point which was moved into each package at some point and each
has evolved on it's own since then.

The integrate package doesn't use common_routines.py at all, so it seems it
could at least be removed from there.

myasarray() is only used in interpolate/fitpack.py
check_func() is only used in optimize/minpack.py

Does someone "more official" than me want to look into this? Should I open a
ticket+patch with a possible solution?

Cheers,

Timl