[SciPy-dev] [Fwd: Build bots?]

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Thu Mar 16 12:50:08 CST 2006

bryce hendrix wrote:
> Eric Jonas wrote:

>>   I'm still not quite clear on how it's ill-suited to python -- is it
>>because building things on python rarely "breaks"?
>>

> I didn't want to get into it too much, but there are (were) a few problems:

[...]

Just curious: has anyone looked at the buildbot system which the core python
team is using for python itself (it's a new thing).

http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/

I think it's a zope-based contraption.  I don't know anything beyond this, but
  from looking at the resulting output

http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/trunk/

it does seem to report on tests and similar things.

Just a thought.

Cheers,