[SciPy-dev] Giving write access to SciPy SVN

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Fri Oct 6 19:06:45 CDT 2006

Hi all,

What is the attitude toward members on this list of growing write-access
to SVN.  It seems to me that SciPy will need a lot of people who have
write access in order to keep up with the different domains of tools
that SciPy has.  Do we want to open up the SVN tree to a lot of
developers or in concert with developing a peer-review and "publication"
strategy for SciPy have "associate editors" in different problem domains
who have write access to SVN and encourage others to contribute patches.

I'd love to hear your opinions.

-Travis