[SciPy-dev] Import a package under SVN into scipy SVN repository

David Cournapeau david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Oct 12 01:01:34 CDT 2006

Hi,

    I am not sure this is the right place to ask, but I have a question
about importing a new project into the svn sandbox. I have been working
on adapting my package before its inclusion into the scipy svn
repository.  My package was developed using bazaar-NG for source version
control. I would like to import the package with its whole history.
    The first step I did was to convert bzr meta-data to svn metadata:
this took me a while, but I finally managed to do it. I can now checkout
my package from a local subversion server, with the whole history.
    Now, I need to import the package to the scipy subversion
repository, but I do not know how to do that (I am not really familiar
with subversion; the only source control system I know is arch and
relatives, like bazaar-NG).

    Cheers,

    David