[SciPy-dev] patches for Intel MKL fft support (complex only)

John Travers jtravs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 12:55:21 CDT 2006

OK, thanks for doing that.

Attached is another patch that slightly enhances ifft performance with
MKL by doing the normalisation with the ifft calculation. Patches for
real data ffts are being prepared.

I'm still slightly concerned that I might not have got the numpy patch
quite right - any chance that someone who is a distutils guru could
run their eye over it?

Thanks
John