[SciPy-dev] A question about the moin site

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 22:23:52 CDT 2006

Fernando Perez wrote:

> 2. reST: is there an easy way to have moin link to reST documents and render
> them into HTML?  Some of the new ipython docs (README, etc) are in reST and it
> would be great to show them nicely formatted on the site.

{{{#!rst
reStructuredText
----------------

Paragraph.

* bullet

   + another bullet
}}}

It works on www.scipy.org . However, some permissions seem to be wrong for
ipython.scipy.org. mod_python can't read the CSS file inside the docutils
package. Go ahead and bug Jeff about that.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco