[SciPy-dev] Compiling pysparse from the sandbox

Daniel Wheeler daniel.wheeler@nist....
Wed Apr 18 17:41:33 CDT 2007

On Apr 18, 2007, at 6:53 PM, Bill Baxter wrote:

> I think the name changed from CONTIGUOUS to NPY_CONTIGUOUS (or
> NPY_C_CONTIGUOUS if you want to be a little more explicit).  Or try
> including numpy/noprefix.h instead of whatever it is including.
> That's apparently a compatibility header.
>
> So is this pysparse in the sandbox the same pysparse as here?

Probably not. Pysparse at sourceforge is being maintained and is at
release 1.0. It's been updated
to use numpy with the numpy/noprefix.h method mentioned above. Use
cvs rather than 1.0 as 1.0
doesn't see the numpy header files.

--
Daniel Wheeler