[SciPy-dev] scikits developement conventions ?

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Wed Apr 25 00:41:58 CDT 2007

David Cournapeau wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     Now that scikits is finally in place, I would like to know what the
> "conventions" are for development. The only webpage I found for info is
> the following: https://projects.scipy.org/scipy/scikits/. Is that right ?

That's it at the moment. You can also look at my responses in the thread
"mlabwrap scikit". I'll try to flesh out the page this week.

>     My questions are:
>        - who has write access to the repository ?

Ask Jeff Strunk <jstrunk at enthought.com> for access. Tell him I said to give
you access.

>        - how does one create a new project (people with write access can
> create a project ?)

svn add, essentially.

--
Robert Kern