[SciPy-dev] Updated generic optimizers proposal

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Wed Apr 25 11:18:42 CDT 2007

william ratcliff wrote:

> As for deprecation--is it really true that
> scipy.optimize.anneal is deprecated?

I think Dmitrey simply meant that no one has maintained it in a while, which is
true. To answer your question, no one has claimed stewardship of anneal, so
please suggest modifications as you think would help. We appreciate your
contributions.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."