[SciPy-dev] Which matrix library in C++ for scipy

Thu Apr 26 06:24:56 CDT 2007

> At this point, the best choice for myself has been using boost::python
> with
> boost::ublas.  I also use boost::multi_array.

Does scipy depend on Boost ? In that case, I can use it.
I posted a message in the user list some time ago about neighboors
algorithms in Python, and I had a link to BioPython, based on C++. I could
use it, but don't want to install BioPython, and I'm willing to contribute
my own version - I have it for a long time, and as I'm migrating toward
Python for my work, much more easy to use - to scipy. In that perspective, I
don't want to have a dependency on something that is not already there, and
in scipy and in my own C++ code - that works very well ;) -.

Matthieu