[SciPy-dev] Status of the doc format for scipy code ?

David Huard david.huard@gmail....
Thu Apr 26 09:31:40 CDT 2007

epydoc orders the elements of the docstring according to an hard-coded list.
Here is a small patch to epydoc that lets you insert examples as

:Example:
   an example here
   >>> trythis(a)
   [3,4,5]

There is certainly a better way to achieve this but I'm still not aware of
it.

HTH,

David