[SciPy-dev] mlabwrap high-level user interface

Alexander Schmolck a.schmolck@gmx....
Mon Apr 30 07:47:25 CDT 2007

Nils Wagner <nwagner@iam.uni-stuttgart.de> writes:

> BTW I cannot get access to mlabwrap via svn.
> (as described http://www.scipy.org/MlabWrap)
>
> Is it a temporary problem ?

Sort of -- the repository is temporarily located on a server of Berkeley
university (since we needed some svn server were we had root access when we
migrated from CVS), but it should move to
<http://scipy.org/svn/scikits/trunk/mlabwrab/> quite soon. I think Jarrod
Millman (who set up the server) now also has admin rights to the
scipy.org/scikits svn and should transfer the server pretty soon; he's
mentioned to me in an email that he's very busy right now, which might cause
additional delay -- but either I or Jarrod will write a short note to this
list, once the move is accomplished.

cheers,

'as