[SciPy-dev] problems with login/register at scikits page

Dmitrey Kroshko openopt@ukr....
Tue Aug 14 02:43:55 CDT 2007

          hi all,
I constantly get problems with login/register at scikits page

https://projects.scipy.org/scipy/scikits/register

My old registered login names don't work. If I try to register a new one - after I press "register account" I am asked (in popup window) to enter login name and password and those (just created 5 sec ago, as well as old ones) are not working.
if it's important I'm using Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.6 (& Ubuntu 7.04) (but I had encountered same problems with earlier Mozilla versions as well).

Can anyone fix the problem?

Regards, D.