[SciPy-dev] scipy and scikits tracs use the same password file now

Jeff Strunk jstrunk@enthought....
Mon Aug 20 13:46:56 CDT 2007

Since Dmitrey was unable to login to the scikits trac, I realized that
the scikits new users were actually registered on the scipy trac's
password file. However, the webserver was authenticating from the
scikits password file. I changed the webserver settings so the scikits
trac authenticates from the scipy password file. If you find you can't
login to the scikits trac, please try your scipy trac password.

Thank you. I'll be more responsive when I return from my vacation on Monday.
Jeff